Interfil multi-stage centrifugal blowers/exhausters are suitable for several applications. These blowers are constructed from heavy cast alloy incorporating precision machined statically balance impellers.
Multi-stage centrifugal blowers/exhausters can be supplied in single stage to 5 stages depending on the duty required. These blowers are suitable for applications of required pressures up to 30Kpa. Multi-stage centrifugal blowers/exhausters are low in noise, less than 80db and are equipped with oil-free out-rigger bearings for easy maintenance.
Multi-stage centrifugal blowers/exhausters have the following features:
- Heavy duty multi-stage centrifugal blower/exhauster
- Efficient design for low power consumption
- Light weight construction
- Body constructed from 10mm cast alloy
- Each impeller is manufactured from heavy cast alloy, precision machined, statically balanced and keyed to grade 4140 shafting. The whole impeller assembly is then dynamically balanced for a long life
- Impellers and internals can be coated for protection against aggressive materials
- Pressures generated up to 30Kpa and maximum airflow of 2000M3/hr
- Vacuums generated up to 25Kpa and maximum airflow of 2500M3/hr
- Direct driven or v-belt drive for increased performance