Oslo-based 360 Grader Product Design, one of the largest product design agencies in Norway chose SolidWorks CAD software to design a portable transponder stand for their client.
A key reason for their selection of the SolidWorks suite was the ease of learning the software by their team. Since SolidWorks CAD software was used by companies around the globe, it was also easy to communicate files to both co-workers and clients as well as deliver production-ready files to clients.
Using SolidWorks CAD software suite, 360 Grader designed the portable transponder stand with an emphasis on operational efficiency and protection during transportation and storage, offering their clients a complete product development solution.
Products employed from the SolidWorks suite included:
- SolidWorks Simulation
- SolidWorks Simulation Professional
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- SolidWorks Standard
- SolidWorks Professional
- SolidWorks Premium
Key advantages of SolidWorks CAD software:
- User-friendly software requiring very little training time
- Easy to deliver production-ready files to clients
- Lofting and surfacing capabilities enables the design team to create complex shapes more easily
- Embedded SolidWorks Simulation and SolidWorks Flow Simulation software facilitate structural, thermal and computational fluid dynamics analyses to ensure product quality
Key results for 360 Grader
- Shortened design time by 35%
- Lowered development costs by 25%
- Reduced design errors by 75%
- Increased sales by 30%
SolidWorks 3D CAD design software is available in Australia and New Zealand from Intercad .