CSIRO conduct research in the fields of agribusiness, energy and transport, environment and natural resources, health, information technology, telecommunications, manufacturing and mineral resources. CSIRO is developing new textiles, new applications for textiles and new processes for manufacturing them.
Existing 3D system, whilst powerful, was limiting innovative design due to complex user interface. Complete complex design without need for high-end computing power. Difficulty communicating design concepts to research stake holders. SolidWorks 3D CAD, available from Intercad , makes collaboration easier between scientist and the workshop.
Following are the benefits of SolidWorks:
- Innovative design much easier to achieve due to intuitive user interface
- Design time reduced to half
- Risk reduction: Accurate costing and timing
- Local support and training
- Maintained existing relationship with Intercad, a partner of CSIRO over many years