Leading product design agency 360 Grader Product Design has installed the SolidWorks 3D CAD software suite as a complete product development solution.
The Oslo-based design agency serves clients in businesses ranging from packaging and domestic products to military and medical equipment. The company was previously working on AutoCAD.
To differentiate itself from competitors, 360 Grader needed to be able to deliver production-ready files.
SolidWorks 3D design software has enabled the company to deliver the goods to their clients with a high degree of efficiency. Together with SolidWorks Simulation software, 360 Grader has been able to offer its clients a complete product development solution.
Key factors responsible for the SolidWorks 3D CAD software implementation:
- User-friendly software that is used by companies around the globe
- Easy to communicate files to co-workers and clients as well as deliver production-ready files to clients
- Lofting and surfacing capabilities enable the design team to create complex shapes more easily
- Embedded SolidWorks Simulation software allows designers to perform heat analysis to ensure product quality
Key results for 360 Grader:
- Shortened product design time by 50%
- Lowered product development costs by 30%
- Reduced design errors by 40%
- Increased sales by 40%
- SolidWorks Simulation
- SolidWorks Simulation Professional
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- SolidWorks Standard
- SolidWorks Professional
- SolidWorks Premium
SolidWorks 3D CAD design software is also available in Australia and New Zealand from Intercad .