INTERCAD welcomes media and visitors to its stand at Automate 2002, held in conjunction with Austronix, ICEX and Electrix 2002 at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre.
At the show, experienced sales and support staff will be giving hands-on demonstrations of solutions from its CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM range.
· Preview of SolidWorks 2003 - the latest edition of the leading parametric solid modeling solution for mechanical designers.
· SolidWorks Office - a complete package incorporating SolidWorks key solutions: PhotoWorks, Animator, 3D Instant Website, eDrawings Professional, Toolbox, Featureworks, Utilities.
· Cosmos/Works - finite element analysis solution for stress, heat, durability analysis.
· Cosmos/Motion- virtual prototyping package to watch designs in motion.
· Cosmos/Flow - general purpose computational fluid dynamics (CFD) code that can model the analysis of gases and liquids through a wide range of Reynolds numbers.
· CamWorks - SolidWorks' CAM solution partner featuring automated feature recognition, interactive feature recognition and Knowledge-Based machining.
· NavisWorks - import SolidWorks designs and navigate around - suitable for presentations and analysis.
· Quicksilver - design data management software for SolidWorks users.
· SmarTeam - fully customiseable "out-of-the-box" technical data management solution featuring on-line collaboration tools.