Hitachi’s KP-FD140F and KP-FD32F cameras, available from Intelligent Vision , are high resolution single colour CCD progressive scan cameras with IEEEE 1394.b.
The KP-FD140F and KP-FD32F cameras are designed for use in microscopy, machine vision, medical and industrial applications.
The advanced Firewire B interface allows direct high speed data transfer between the camera and the PC using a small 8 conductor cable.
The 800Mbps transfer speed of the IEEE-1394.b interface permits higher frame rates for high resolution cameras. Multiple cameras can be used simultaneously through the use of a daisy chain connection.
Progressive Scan Colour Camera
KP-FD32F - 330,000 pixels for standard resolution (VGA) at a high frame rate of 60 frames per second. Effective pixels 656 x 492.
Megapixel Progressive Scan Colour Camera
- 1.45 million Pixels, progressive scan high speed read out
- High Resolution colour image (SXGA) at 15 frames per second
- Effective pixels 1392 (H) x1040 (V)
Featuring a 1/2 inch progressive scan CCD and a Bayer RGB filter, the cameras are able to produce good image quality at high resolution.
Standard features include selectable image size, ATW or Memory mode for white balance, adjustable gamma, AES or manual shutter modes, a six vector colour corrector, adjustable colour saturation, sharpness and brightness.
A frame-on-demand mode utilising the IEEE-1394.b connection is provided, allowing the camera to capture images at a precise timing. A driver along with software to view and control the camera is provided.
- Compact (dimensions 44x44x54mm) and lightweight
- Frame-On-Demand Mode
- Built-in Frame Memory with Time Stamp
- Digital Signal processing (DSP)
- 6 Vector Colour Corrector
- Auto Tracking White Balance (ATW)
- Auto Level Control (ALC)
- Auto Electronic Shutter (AES)