Integrity Pumps and Engineering have introduced the Wilden Typhoon mag drive pump, which is already creating a storm of change within the process industry.
The Wilden Typhoon mag drive pump surges ahead with the latest heat dissipation technology and five horsepower ratings to choose from.
Wilden Typhoon mag drive pumps also offer some of the highest flow rates seen in the industry.
Ultimately, the Wilden Typhoon mag drive pump will bring increased productivity, reduced operational costs and downtime, and provide peace of mind.
Key benefits and features of the Wilden Typhoon mag drive pump are:
- superior heat dissipation technology
- double end-supported ceramic shafts
- five model sizes available
- seal-less design
- compact footprint.
- adjustable flanges - the orientation of the flange can be varied to match corresponding bolt holes to facilitate piping installation
- patented dry-run design - dual-channel circulation on both inner and outer surfaces of the bearing contributes to rapid heat dissipation
- integrated computer aided design (CAD) system - modern design concepts help the Wilden Typhoon Mag Drive pump reach high technical levels
- high performance magnetic coupling - maximise magnet utilisation to ensure torque margin to prevent decoupling
- high efficient flow design - the geometry of the impellar and casing are generated through a hydraulic design program.