Integrity Pumps and Engineering supplies a range of pumps from Wilden, a global leader in sanitary and bio-pharmaceutical pumps.
Wilden offers a wide range of pump solutions for diverse food, beverage, dairy, personal care and bio-pharmaceutical applications.
The Wilden Saniflo and bio-pharmaceutical pumps have been engineered to meet the highest standards and global requirements in the industry including EHEDG, 3A, CE, ATEX, USP Class VI and FDA CFR 21.177.
Wilden’s sanitary and bio-pharmaceutical pumps offer versatility in performance along with safety in operation in addition to the capability of efficiently pumping a wide range of viscosities, solids and shear-sensitive products.
Wilden’s Saniflo and bio-pharmaceutical pumps are offered with stainless steel components and are available in multiple sizes with various surface finishes.
- Unique Characteristics of Wilden Pumps
- Air operated double diaphragm pumps
- Superior product containment
- Bolted and clamped liquid paths
- Self priming
- No damage when run dry
- Deadhead without damage
- Variable flow and pressure
- High viscosity
- Intrinsically safe by design
- Lube-free operation
- Large solids passage
- Low water requirements
- Low product degradation
- Ease of operation and maintenance
Wilden pumps can be used in a range of difficult applications such as:
- Sauces, Purees and Beverages
- Poultry, Fish and Meat
- Fruits, Vegetables and Condiments
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Health and Personal Care Products
- Chromatography, Separation, Purification
- High Purity Product Transfer
- Filter Press Feed Pumps
- Acids, Solvents, Caustics and Alcohols
- Abrasive Media and Solids
- Chemical Injections and Metering
- Wastewater Transfer