Integrity Pumps and Engineering have Wilden Advanced Series plastic pumps available that are specifically designed for maximum performance and efficiency.
The bolted configuration of Wilden Advanced Series plastic pumps ensures total product containment, while the redesigned liquid path reduces internal friction to maximise output and efficiency.
Integrity Pumps and Engineering offer a range of elastomer options for Wilden Advanced Series plastic pumps, including Teflon PTFE, that are able to meet abrasion, chemical, and temperature compatibility concerns.
Wilden Advanced Series plastic pumps are offered in polypropylene, PVDF and Teflon. A variety of options such as ANSI and DIN flanges, and specialised air distribution systems, are available to meet customers' specific application requirements.
Wilden Advanced Series plastic pumps are ideal for customers who want to:
- maximise containment
- increase on/off reliability
- lower operational costs
- increase flow rates; and
- keep cost effectiveness
- advanced wetted path designs
- proven air distribution systems
- progressive diaphragm technology
- leak-free operation throughout the pump's life.
- higher yields
- increased pump performance
- lower operational costs and downtime
- longer mean time between failure.