Integrity Pumps and Engineering have Wilden Advanced Series metal pumps available that are specifically designed for maximum performance and efficiency.
The bolted configuration of Wilden Advanced Series metal pumps ensures total product containment while the redesigned liquid path reduces internal friction to maximise output and efficiency.
A variety of elastomer options are available with Wilden Advanced Series metal pumps, including Teflon PTFE, to meet abrasion, temperature, and chemical compatibility concerns. These metal pumps are also offered in die cast aluminum, stainless steel and alloy C.
Wilden Advanced Series metal pumps are available with a variety of options such as ANSI and DIN flanges and specialised air distribution systems to meet specific application requirements.
Wilden Advanced Series metal pumps are an ideal solution for the customer how requires:
- maximum containment
- increased on/off reliability
- lowered cost of operation
- increased flow rates; and
- cost effectiveness
Widen Advanced Series metal pumps offer:
- advanced wetted path designs
- proven air distribution systems
- progressive diaphragm technology
- leak-free operation throughout the life of the pump.
The results of using Wilden Advanced Series metal pumps are as follows:
- achieve higher yields
- increase pump performance
- lower operational costs and downtime
- longer mean time between failure.