Integrity Pumps and Engineering supplies the Wilden Advanced Plastic Series pumps that are specifically designed for maximum performance and efficiency.
The bolted configuration of the Wilden Advanced Plastic pumps ensures total product containment while the redesigned liquid path reduces internal friction to maximise output and efficiency.
Integrity Pumps and Engineering offers a variety of elastomer options in the pump range including Teflon PTFE that can meet abrasion, temperature and chemical compatibility concerns.
The Wilden Advanced Series plastic pumps are offered in polypropylene, PVDF and Teflon. A variety of options such as ANSI and DIN flanges as well as specialised air distribution systems are available to meet specific application requirements.
Features of Wilden Advanced Series plastic pumps
- Maximise containment
- Increase On/Off reliability
- Lower the cost of operation
- Increase flow rates
- Maintain cost-efficiency
Wilden Pump Solutions
- Advanced wetted path designs
- Proven air distribution systems
- Progressive diaphragm technology
- Leak-free operation throughout the pump's life
- Achieve higher yields
- Enhance pump performance
- Lower operational costs and downtime
- Longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)