The Wilden Advanced Metal Series pumps feature a bolted configuration to ensure total product containment while the redesigned liquid path reduces internal friction to maximise output and efficiency.
A variety of elastomer options are available with the Wilden Advanced Metal Series pumps including Teflon PTFE to address abrasion, temperature and chemical compatibility concerns. The Advanced Series metal pumps are offered in die cast aluminium, stainless steel and alloy C.
Wilden metal pumps are designed to maximise containment, increase On/Off reliability, lower the cost of operation, increase flow rates and maintain cost-effectiveness.
The pumps are available with a variety of options such as ANSI and DIN flanges as well as specialised air distribution systems to meet specific application requirements.
Key features and benefits of Wilden Advanced Metal Series pumps:
- Advanced wetted path designs
- Proven air distribution systems
- Progressive diaphragm technology
- Leak-free operation throughout the pump's life
- Die cast aluminium, stainless steel or alloy C construction
- Achieves higher yields
- Increases pump performance
- Lowers operational costs and downtime
- Longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)