Integrity Pumps and Engineering offer the Wilden Advanced Metal Series pumps that are specifically designed for maximum performance and efficiency.
The bolted configuration of the Wilden Advanced Metal Series ensures total product containment while the redesigned liquid path reduces internal friction to maximise output and efficiency.
A variety of elastomer options are available with the Wilden Advanced Metal Series including Teflon PTFE and can meet abrasion, temperature and chemical compatibility concerns.
The Advanced Series metal pumps offered include die cast aluminium pumps, stainless steel pumps and alloy C pumps.
Several options such as ANSI and DIN flanges as well as specialised air distribution systems are available to meet specific application requirements.
- Maximise containment
- Increase On/Off reliability
- Lower the cost of operation
- Increase flow rates
- Keep it cost-effective
- Advanced wetted path designs
- Proven air distribution systems
- Progressive diaphragm technology
- Leak-free operation throughout the pump's life
- Achieve higher yields
- Increase pump performance
- Lower operational costs and downtime
- Longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)