Now available from Integrity Pumps and Engineering , the new series Pompetravaini Hydropack pump is an ideal solution to having compact size, efficiency and functionality in a total recirculation liquid ring vacuum system.
The Pompetravaini Hydropack pump is mounted on a single skid, which is used as an air/water separator tank and through a heat exchanger, whereby it is capable of maintaining a stable and low working temperature.
The new recirculation liquid ring vacuum system comprised in the Pompetravaini Hydropack pump is characterised by a long self-sufficiency due to the high quantity of water that it can contain.
It is possible to install the Pompetravaini Hydropack to a maximum capacity and power of 800m3/hr and 30Kw.
Benefits and features of the Pompetravaini Hydropack pump include:
- extreme reliability due to the compact skid
- extremely compact and a functional version
- high efficiency both at high and low vacuum
- large choice of materials of construction
- maximum thermal efficiency of the new conception heat exchanger
- reduced maintenance and easy accessibility to every component
- total or partial liquid recirculation model; and
- vertical gas discharge with high separation power of the service liquid.