Integrity Pumps and Engineering have the ‘Aussie Steamy Stella’ available for hire or purchase. The high pressure steam cleaner is ideal for commercial applications that require up to four hours of continuous pressure cleaning and for cleaning applications in food processing, plant maintanence and machinery wash-down. The ‘Aussie Steamy Stella’ can be used in the variety of educational facilities, automotive/car yards/car dealers, farm and factories use, construction, transportation, council depots and concrete and machinery cleaning.
Integrity Pumps and Engineering ‘Aussie Steamy Stella’ high pressure steam cleaner has a range of sizes available – from single phase 1500psi versions to 3-phase 4,000psi cleaners, with a compact heavy duty electric drive steam cleaner and a flow rate up to 18lpm. The ‘Aussie Steamy Stella’ high pressure steam cleaner involves a ‘Big Berty’ Bertolini triplex brass pump with stainless steel valves along with the Bertolini double seal system and solid ceramic pistons with over-size roller bearings.
Features and benefits of the ‘Aussie Steamy Stella’:
- Tubular frame with click on side covers.
- Thermal protection value.
- Simple electrical system with two robust switches.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 fire box and chimney with perforated chromed steel cover.
- Total Stop option for auto shut down.
- Convenient and robust with simpler burner maintenance.
- Protect pump from by pass over heating.
- Stops condensation.
- Durable and corrosion resistant.