The Roto RJ Series of low flow pumps is now in stock and available from Integrity Pumps and Engineering . These pumps have been specifically developed for low flow applications that demand high accuracy and repeatability.
The Roto RJ Series of low flow pumps is able to handle a wide range of fluids including clean and clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive, viscous and solid laden media. The repeatability accuracy of all these fluids is less than 1% fluctuation.
These low flow pumps are available in 6 capacities and 3 pressure ranges, where the flow rates are from 0.68 litres/hr to 500 litres/hr at 87, 174 and 348 psi (6,12 and 24 bar) differential pressure.
Roto RJ Series pumps are designed to handle a variety of fluids for numerous applications in industries including:
- Chemical processing
- Pulp and paper
- Petroleum refining
- Wastewater treatment
- Capacity is directly proportionate to the speed
- Head developed, is independent of speed
- High suction lift capability up to 9.5 mwc
- Inherently self-priming
- Low operating costs
- Low shear and linear flow
- Only change of pumping elements is required to obtain different capacities
- Single rotating element. No valves or gears required
- Smooth and non-pulsating flow
- Simple to operate