Integrity Pumps and Engineering stock a wide range of industrial and construction pumps from Rambor including the grout pump P100.
Rambor’s grout pump P100 has been specifically designed to mix grout or Tekflex for a range of construction and concreting purposes.
Key features and benefits of the grout pump P100 include:
- pump rate is up to 17L of grout per minute
- delivery pressure is 16Bars
- pumping distance is 20 metres at 4 metres head pressure
- has one main air connection
- in-line lubricator fitting supplies both motors
- spray nozzle function provided by separate 1/2 inch BSP ball valve fitting
- easy installation
- mixing motor and mixing blade can be quickly removed for cleaning
- drive shaft, mixing blade and deflector plates are all stainless steel for added strength
The grout pump P100 weighs in at 115kg, with dimensions of 1410mm (L) x 1000mm (H) x 540mm (W). The total tank capacity is 100L.
With its large size, for ease of transport and portability, the drum can be separated from the pump and base into 4 separate sections including the:
- pump frame and motor
- tank and frame
- mixer motor and mounting bracket
- air inlet assembly