Integrity Pumps and Engineering offers a unique range of grinding pumps designed for use in applications where the solid matter in fluids must be broken down to prevent pipe clogging or damage to downstream equipment.
Netzsch M-Ovas grinding pumps can efficiently grind solids in a wide variety of industrial applications from wastewater treatment and paper production to agriculture and health resorts.
Netzsch M-Ovas grinding pumps feature a special housing design that carries solids in the wastewater flow to the cutting plate where they are held and chopped by rotating blades.
The grinding system in these pumps has a low-maintenance assembly. The grinding pumps are designed to handle sludges with a maximum flow of 300 m³/h and dry matter content of up to 7%.
Netzsch M-Ovas grinding pumps have a compact design and can handle high flow rates easily. The sediment can be accessed and disposed off easily with separate clean-out and drain ports available in the pump.
Netzsch M-Ovas grinding pumps find application in:
- Sewage and wastewater treatment
- Biogas plants
- Organic biological waste recycling plants
- Rendering plants
- Paper and pulp production
- Sugar factories
- Leather production
- Spas and health resorts
- Compact design for high flow rates
- Easy and fast disassembly of cutting plate and blade units
- Low energy demand at high flow rates
- Integrated stone
- Trap with separate clean-out and drain ports
- Easy access allows simple disposal of the sediment
- Self-adjusting blades reduce maintenance and ensure optimal cutting performance
- Sealing by means of a mechanical seal with grease quench