Integrity Pumps and Engineering supplies a specialised range of mono pumps designed for CIP and SIP applications in industrial environments.
Mono rotary lobe pumps from the mono pump range are designed specifically to prevent product contamination in industrial processes.
All specification models in the mono rotary lobe pump range are designed with Government accreditations and certified in specific continents as well as industries.
Mono rotary lobe pumps are suitable for Clean-In-Place (CIP) and Sanitary-In-Place (SIP) applications.
The rotors in mono rotary lobe pumps rotate in the opposite direction without contact with each other or even the casing, preventing wear in the metal parts as well as product contamination.
Mono rotary lobe pumps can handle a wide range of viscosities with maximum flow volumes up to 300m³/hour.
Mono rotary lobe pumps offer several advantages in the food and beverage as well as pharmaceutical industries.
- Manufactured to a hygienically and sanitary approved design
- Can self-prime on low lifts with standard clearance rotors
- Handles solids in suspension
- Ability to run dry for short periods when using standard rotors
- Gentle pumping action minimises shear and crush damage to delicate liquids containing soft solids
- Housing, cover, shaft and rotors made of 316 stainless steel
- Viton standard elastomers
- Single mechanical seals
- Gearbox in mild steel construction and painted
- CIP/SIP package
Integrity Pumps and Engineering also offers comprehensive repair and maintenance services for the mono pump range.