Integrity Pumps and Engineering have the new Mono EZstrip pump design, which will change the way any industry works. By simply removing a few screws, the suction chamber is easily dismantled, giving access to take out any rag build-up, a process that takes less than 3 minutes.
To minimise the time and cost involved, while maintaining a progressing cavity pump, the Mono EZstrip pump can easily be maintained in place, without disconnecting or removing any pipe work. The removal of rotating parts from a typical progressing cavity pump can take a full day. With this pump, the full drive train including rotor, stator, shaft, rod and seal can be removed in less than 5 minutes.
Features and benefits of the Mono EZstrip pump range are:
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel casing
- A choice of rotor and stator materials, including compliant elastomers to suit individual applications
- Quick and easy de-rag in place
- Requires only spanners and allen key to maintain
- Reduced maintenance downtime and labour savings
- No need to disconnect suction and discharge pipe work
- Eliminates dismantling lengths
Typical applications of the Mono EZstrip pump range include:
- Domestic and industrial effluents
- Hydrated lime slurry
- Milk curds
- Fruit juices
- Industrial chemicals and detergents
- Starch slurries
- Coating clays
- Paper stocks
- Agricultural slurries
Capacity of the pump is up to 165 m3/hr. Pressure is up to 12 bar.
Temperature ranges from -10 to 100 degrees.