Koshin gear pumps are also suitable for pumping lubricants, diesel, grease, bitumen, stock feeds, chocolate, syrups and hydrocarbons facilitating their application in diverse industries.
Koshin gear pumps offer high stability and durability with a large delivery volume, making them suitable for use in agricultural and industrial environments.
Koshin gear pumps find use in various agricultural applications as irrigation pumps, water-sprinkling pumps, liquid manure/ fertiliser spraying pumps and water drainage pumps.
Other industrial applications include pumping of frying oil, coal tar, pitch and non-oxidising liquids.
The GB type gear pumps are also suitable for pumping sea water, brine and oxidising liquids.
Design features include:
- Bronze bearings
- Detachable pulley
- Two wearing parts
- Fitted with gland packing
- Compact construction
- Suitable for flooded suction and suction lift capabilities
Specifications of Koshin Gear Pumps:
- Cast iron construction with bronze bearings
- Connection diameter sizes of ½”, ¾” and 1”
- Delivery volume: 10-83 litres/minute
- Power: 200kW - 750kW
- Gross weight: 17kg - 26kg