KC40 diesel-driven peristaltic hose pumps are built ruggedly as industrial self-priming hose pumps that can handle tough fluid transfer applications ranging from abrasive and aggressive fluids to sheer sensitive, viscous and particle-laden materials.
KC40 diesel-driven peristaltic hose pumps offer excellent volumetric capacity, making the pump suitable for dosing applications.
Key features of KC40 diesel-driven peristaltic hose pumps:
- Self-priming industrial pumps
- Simple seal-free design makes the pump run-dry capable and reliable, eliminating any potential leak points
- User-friendly operation and inexpensive maintenance
- Provides up to 9 metres of dry suction lift
- Heavy duty ductile iron and stainless steel construction
- Discharge pressures up to 217 psi (15bar)
- Suitable for use in the ceramic industry or any application requiring higher discharge pressures
- Handles tough fluid transfer applications
Typical applications for the KC40 diesel-driven peristaltic hose pumps:
- Industrial and municipal water treatment
- Paints and coatings
- Filter press equipment
- Pulp and paper