The easily accessible Aussie HS Series Tsurumi pumps are available at Integrity Pumps and Engineering . These single-phase, portable dewatering pumps with spiral pump casings allow sand and silt-laden water to pass through the pump easier than any other pumps in the same category.
Equipped with an agitator and a spiral pump casing, these portable pumps have minimal wear and clogging when pumped with sand, solids and debris, and disassembly and reassembly is simple, using a single 13 mm box wrench.
“Air-lock” tends to take place on vortex or even semi-vortex pumps and the Aussie HS Series Tsurumi dewatering pump has a shaft mounted agitator that prevents this form happening. The Tsurumi Portable Pump employs a float switch for automatic operation to prevent dry-running and lower power consumption.
Features of the Aussie HS Series include:
- Discharge bore 50-80mm
- 2 pole motors from 0.4kW to 0.75kW
- Motor protector, dry running
- Auto operation with float switch
- Side discharge
- Semi-vortex impeller
- Single phase
- Draining at civil engineering and building sites
- Draining stormwater, groundwater or even large puddles
- Draining from basements or utility pits