Wilden Typhoon mag drive pumps feature heat dissipation technology and have five horsepower ratings to choose from. Wilden Typhoon mag drive pumps also offer high flow rates.
Wilden Typhoon mag drive pumps provide increased productivity while reducing operational costs and downtime, providing peace of mind.
Benefits and features associated with Wilden Typhoon mag drive pumps include:
- Compact footprint
- Double end-supported ceramic shafts
- Five model sizes available
- Seal-less design
- Superior heat dissipation technology
- Adjustable Flanges. The orientation of the flange can be varied to match corresponding bolt holes, facilitating piping installation.
- High Efficient Flow Design. The geometry of the impellar and casing are generated through a hydraulic design program.
- High Performance Magnetic Coupling. Maximising magnet utilisation to ensure torque margin to prevent decoupling.
- Integrated Computer Aided Design (CAD) system. Modern design concepts help the Wilden Typhoon Mag Drive products reach the high technical levels.
- Patented Dry-run design. With dual-channel circulation on both inner and outer surfaces of the bearing, contributing to rapid heat dissipation. The circulation leakage of the seal-less pump is fully used to reinforce heat transfer to prevent damage even under dry running conditions.