Integrity Pumps & Engineering are an authorised distributor of the range of Graco pumps and Graco parts. Founded in 1926, Graco is a world leader in fluid handling systems and components. Graco products move, measure, control, dispense, and apply a wide range of fluids and viscous materials used in vehicle lubrication, commercial and industrial settings.
Graco offer a wide range of piston transfer and Husky air-operated double diaphragm pumps for your low to high viscosity fluids. Graco pumps are manufactured with productivity in mind, providing a reliable and efficient pump.
The Graco Husky air-operated double diaphragm pumps are suitable for unloading tanks of any size either above or below ground. They come in the following range of sizes - ¼” (6.3mm), 3/8” (9.4mm), ½” (12.7mm), ¾” (19.1mm), 1” (25.4mm), 1 ½” (38.1mm), 2” (50.8mm), 3” (76.2mm).
The Graco Husky pump will move a variety of fluids:
- Paints, stains, coatings, inks and dyes
- Corrosive and abrasive fluids
- Ceramic glazes
- Sludge, slurry and waste fluid
- Soaps, detergents and solvents
- Transferring fluids from drums
- Sanitising buildings and equipment
- Removing waste fluid
- Unloading fluids
- Draining tanks and sumps
- Transferring high temperature acids
- Skimming and transferring oil
- Servicing lubrication equipment