Integrity Pumps and Engineering are please to announce that they now stock ITT Gould trash hog pumps.
ITT Gould trash hog pumps are designed for superior solids handling capacity, optimum pump performance and extreme ease of maintenance for a variety of industrial, pulp and paper, mining and municipal waste services applications.
ITT Gould trash pumps are able to handle raw sewerage, sludge, debris, and plant waste.
ITT Gould Trash Hog pump specifications include:
- Capacities to 1300m3/hr
- Heads to 43 metres
- Pressures to 85 psi (586kPa)
- Spherical solids to 76 mm (3 Inches)
- Suction lifts to 7.6 metres
- Temperatures to 107 degrees Celcius
- External Impeller Adjustment - Renews optimum hydraulic performance easily
- Heavy Duty Power End - For extended life in tough services
- Large Capacity Priming Chamber - For reliable priming and re-priming
- Non-Clog Impeller - Capable of passing spherical solids to 76 mm (3 inches)
- Trimmable Impeller - Permits most efficient use of motor horsepower
- General Industry – wash down sump, food wastes, fish farming, rendering wastes and machine coolant sump
- Mining and Metal Fabrication – mine dewatering, mill scale runoff, cutting oil transfer and construction site dewatering
- Pulp and Paper Industry – black liquor sump, paper machine floor sump, knotters discharge sump and white water service