Integrity Pumps and Engineering now offer ITT Gould HS/HSD centrifugal pumps.
ITT Gould HS/HSD centrifugal pumps eliminate clogging problems and feature a recessed impeller design that is able to handle large particle solids and fibrous/stringy materials. Any spherical solids that enter the suction (up to 10 inches) will pass through the discharge (again, up to 10 inches).
Specifications of ITT Gould HS/HSD centrifugal pumps include:
- Heads up to 43 metres
- Solids to 10 inches (254 mm)
- Capacities to 1590m3/hr
- Pressure up to 100 psi (690 kPa)
- Temperatures up to 93 degrees Celcius
- Back pull-out design
- Recessed, non-clog impeller
- Extra thick casing and impeller available in cast iron, high chromium iron and 316 SS.
- Food processing
- Waste treatment
- Manufacturing process
- Primary metals
- Pulp and paper