Integrity Pumps and Engineering stock a wide range of heating and hot water service systems including circulator pumps for the heating of water in central and district water systems.
One particular circulator pump stocked by Integrity Pumps and Engineering is Grundfos' Alfa 2 circulator heating pump which is designed for a wide range of general hot water heating needs.
Grundfos' circulator or centrifugal pump runs on an electric motor that pushes and circulates water around a closed circuit. This results in the generation of heat in the circulated water.
Key features and benefits of the Grundfos' Alfa 2 circulator heating pump includes:
- low energy
- energy labelling class is C to A
- maintenance free
- low noise production
- can heat liquids to temperatures from -25 °C to +110 °C
- can operate in pressures of up to a maximum of 10bars
- maximum water flow rate the device can handle is 10 m3/h
- water head height maximum is 12m
- only requires simple electrical connection
- display monitor to show actual power consumption of the circulator pump
- automatic night setback controls
- external plugs for electric connections
- single, two or three automatic speed performance adjustments
- automatic night setback control
- installation guidance
- industrial heating systems
- domestic hot water systems
- cooling and air condition systems