Available in a compact design with hermetically sealed stator housing, the Grundfos Unilift KP250 pumps can be installed permanently or used as portable pumps.
Since it can be operated fully or partially submerged, the Grundfos Unilift KP250 pump finds use in various drainage pumping applications.
Grundfos Unilift KP250 submersible pumps are suitable for clean, non-aggressive water as well as slightly dirty or grey wastewater and are highly effective in applications within agriculture, horticulture, dairies, breweries and the process industry.
Grundfos Unilift KP250 single-stage pumps are used in applications such as:
- Pumping in drain pits
- Pumping of wastewater without discharge from toilets
- Drainage of flooded cellars or buildings
- Emptying of swimming pools, tanks and fountains
Key features of the Grundfos Unilift KP250 pumps
- Float switch along with an upgraded 220-240V, 50Hz connector
- Stainless steel pump sleeve is made in one piece with 1¼ discharge port and insulating handle
- Mains cable and float switch cable are combined in one vulcanised and water-tight plug, secured to the socket of the hermetically sealed stator housing
- Liquid enters the pump through the holes of the suction strainer; the holes prevent the passage of large solids
- Sturdy stainless steel impeller features single-curved vanes with bevelled front edges that prevent fibres from jamming the impeller
- Guide vanes of the pump housing guide the liquid, lifting sand grains into the liquid flow and preventing sand from blocking the impeller
- Single phase or three-phase motor
- Dynamic motor incorporates automatic overload protection