Integrity Pumps and Engineering now have in stock Grundfos Unilift KP submersible pumps, which are lightweight and portable making them suitable for drainage jobs and the pumping of grey wastewater with solids up to 10mm in diameter.
The handy Grundfos Unilift KP submersible pump fits into even narrow drainage pits, and thanks to the use stainless steel in construction, Grundfos Unilift KP submersible pumps are virtually maintenance free.
Designed for liquid transfer of clean or slightly dirty wastewater with the pump completely or partially submerged in the liquid, the Grundfos Unilft KP submersible pump is a single-stage, submersible drainage pump built to a robust design with an upward-pointing discharge port placed on top of the pump.
Features and benefits of the Grundfos Unilift KP submersible pump include:
- compact, lightweight and portable
- easy dismantling for service and cleaning
- low noise level
- suitable for partly submerged operation
- designed with easy-to-replace cable plug with a unique glass-sealed cable socket
- sealed stator housing eliminates potential water entry points
- the motor is cooled by the water flowing between the pump sleeve and the stator house
- semi-open impeller designed to avoid clogging
- drainage of cellars or even buildings
- pumping of domestic wastewater without toilet waste
- groundwater lowering
- pumping applications within agriculture, the dairy industry, horticulture and the process industry.
- flow rate up to 35 m3/hr
- up to an 18 metre head
- liquid temperature between 0-55ºC.