Grundfos DMH dosing pumps are a series of strong, robust pumps for situations where wide dosing range, high pressure and longevity are required. This is a series suited to tough and rugged applications.
Integrity Pumps and Engineering can offer pressures up to 200 bar and flow rates up to 2300 litres per hour.
Key features of the Grundfos DMH Dosing Pump include:
- high accuracy resulting in chemical savings
- reliability in the most extreme of situations
- design features for heavy duty operation
- stroke length adjustment.
- oil refinery industry
- drinking water treatment
- waste water treatment
- pulp/paper and textile industries.