The Grundfos CR centrifugal range from Integrity Pumps and Engineering is available in 11 pump sizes, four basic materials and a number of configurations. CR pumps can be purchased with magnetic drives, air-cooled shaft seal chambers, with double shaft seals. There is a CR pump for any liquid that needs to be pumped.
- Aggressive of corrosive liquids: Seawater, hypochlorites, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, chromic acid, ferric chloride
- Abrasive liquids: Metasilicate, abrasive cleaners / degreasers, phosphates
- Toxic or explosive liquids: Trichloroethylene, toluene, petrol, ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol
- High-viscosity liquids: Glycols, lubricating oils, vegetable oils
- Hardening liquids: Paints
- Crystallising liquids: Glycol additives, naphthalene, sugar products, salts
- High pressures: Water treatment, cleaning / washing
- Extreme temperatures: Oils, boiler feed, secondary coolants
Grundfos motor: Grundfos make their own motors to ensure maximum performance. The MG motors are silent and efficient. They are also available in the self-regulating MGE configuration, featuring an integrated frequency converter.
Cartridge seal: The specially designed cartridge seal increases reliability, ensures safe handling and enables easy service and access.
Shaft seal solutions: The cartridge seal configuration comes in a wide choice of materials. It is available in flushed seal, double seal and magnetic drive and handles temperatures from -40ºC to 180ºC.
Improved efficiency: By minimising the difference between pump capacity and the required pressure and volume, users can get a pump, which runs as close to optimum duty point as possible.
Connection options: The Grundfos CR centrifugal pump can be connected to any system.
Dry-running sensor: The patented Grundfos LiqTec system eliminates the risk of breakdowns due to dry running. If there is a no liquid in the pump, the LiqTec will immediately stop it.
Material options: The CR centrifugal pump is available in four different materials: titanium, stainless steel AISI 316, stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 304 /cast iron.