Graco Husky 716 air operated double diaphragm pumps are now in stock and available from Integrity Pumps and Engineering .
Graco Husky 716 air operated double diaphragm pumps are the new positive displacement air operated double diaphragm pumps and have high flow rates in a compact and portable package.
The Graco Husky 716 is a ¾” air operated double diaphragm pump that features an external controller for remote external capabilities. These double diaphragm pumps are available in an aluminium and 316 stainless steel construction.
Features Graco Husky 716 air operated double diaphragm pumps include:
- ¾” centre and end porting
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks
- No seals to leak or fail
- Quiet running of less than 85 decibels with easy-to-use remote muffler capability for lower noise levels
Graco Husky 716 double diaphragm pumps can be used in the following applications:
- Circulation of inks, stains and dyes
- Machine lube servicing, leaning fluids and detergents
- Plating and dip tanks
- Water treatment