Integrity Pumps and Engineering now have the Graco Husky 515 air operated double diaphragm pump available, highly recommended for those requiring a ½” air operated pump in either metal or plastic.
Housed in a small portable package, the Graco Husty 515 air operated double diaphragm pump allows for high flow rates and operates on as little as 20 psi.
Available in groundable acetyl, polypropylene and PVDF constructions, the Graco Husky 515 air operated double diaphragm pump is equipped with a range of features:
- ½” centre-porting and ¾ end-porting
- no seals to leak or fail
- quiet running - less than 85 dBa with easy to use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels
- external controller for optional remote operation
- high reliability closed centre air valve is externally serviceable
- delivery up to 26.5 lpm.
- cleaning fluids and detergents
- ceramic glazes
- oils and transmission fluids
- solvents and flammables
- acids and bases.
- machine lube servicing
- drum evacuation
- plating and dip tanks
- water treatment
- transfer of common fluids.