The Graco Husky 1590 1½”double diaphragm pump is available from Integrity Pumps and Engineering and is ideal for applications requiring high flow rates and comes in a compact, portable design.
The Graco Husky 1590 is a 1.5” air operated double diaphragm pump and is equipped with a high-reliability closed center air valve that is online serviceable and an epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions.
The new Husky 1590 double diaphragm pump features a stall-free, low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The Graco Husky 1590 double diaphragm pump is available in aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF and stainless steel.
Features of the Graco Husky 1590 double diaphragm pump:
• 1-1/2 in. (38.1 mm) ANSI end-porting
• High flow - 100 gpm (378 lpm) in a compact, portable size
• Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa)
• Lube-free operation
• Available in polypropylene, kynar, aluminum and stainless steel.
• Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions
Materials the Graco Husky 1590 pump can pump:
• Corrosive fluids
• Resins, latexes, wood preservative stains, concrete paints and primers
• Acids: hydrochloric, ferric, sulfuric, nitric and phosphoric
• Slurries: petroleum, lime, clay, ferrite, salt/brine and pumice
• Sludge: secondary ad clarifier
Applications for the Graco Husky 1590 pump double diaphragm:
• Filter press
• Tank stripping
• Bilage pumping
• Sand and ball mill pumping
• Oil transfer and skimming
• Repackaging of fluids from original container to smaller receptacles