Graco Husky 1050 double diaphragm pumps are designed for unlimited applications and available in a range of six materials:
- Stainless steel
- Conductive polypropylene
Graco Husky 1050 double diaphragm pumps deliver material up to 189 LPM, a whole 20% increase in flow when compared to the Graco Husky 1040 pumps.
Diaphragms in the Graco Husky 1050 double diaphragm pumps last five times longer than others in the same class.
Key features and advantages of Graco Husky 1050 double diaphragm pumps
- Modular air valve offers stall-free, low pulsation operation providing smooth and rapid changeover
- One-piece centre section eliminates air leaks for more efficient operation
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life for less maintenance and downtime
- Four-bolt joint design: Bolted design provides uniform sealing pressure for leak-free operation
- Multiple ports for installation flexibility
- Maximum fluid working pressure: 125 psi
- Air pressure operating range: 20 to 125 psi
- Maximum free-flow delivery: 189 LPM
- Maximum suction lift: 5m (dry) and 9m (wet)
- Maximum size of pump-able solids: 3.2mm