Integrity Pumps and Engineering have the new and improved Graco Husky 1050 double diaphragm pumps available and ready. Graco have brought into their expanding line the new and extremely popular Graco Husky 1050 double diaphragm pump to replace and super-cede the Graco Husky 1040 double diaphragm pump.
The Graco Husky 1050 double diaphragm pumps deliver material up to 189 lpm. That’s a 20% increase in flow when compared to the Graco Husky 1040 double diaphragm pumps.
Endless applications with the six materials used for the Graco Husky 1050 double diaphragm pump are:
- Stainless steel
- Conductive Polypropylene
- Modular air valve – stall-free, low pulsation operation provides smooth and rapid changeover
- One-piece centre section – eliminates air leaks for more efficient operation
- Longer diaphragm life – up to 5x longer diaphragm life for less maintenance and downtime
- Four bolt joint design – bolted design provides even sealing pressure for leak-free operation
- Multiple ports – increased number of ports for installation flexibility