Integrity Pumps and Engineering have added the new and improved Graco Husky 1050 diaphragm pumps to their product range. These diaphragm pumps replace and supersede the Graco Husky 1040.
The Graco Husky 1050 diaphragm pumps deliver material up to 189 lpm. This equates to a 20% increase in flow over the Graco Husky 1040.
There are six materials used in the Graco Husky 1050 diaphragm pump: aluminium, polypropylene, stainless steel, PVDF, conductive polypropylene, and hastelloy.
Features of the Graco Husky 1050 diaphragm pumps:
- Modular air valve: stall-free, low pulsation operation provides smooth and rapid changeover
- Four bolt joint design: bolted design provides even sealing pressure for leak-free operation
- Multiple ports: increased number of ports for installation flexibility
- One-piece centre section: eliminates air leaks for more efficient operation
- Longer diaphragm life: up to 5x longer diaphragm life for less maintenance and downtime
- Maximum fluid working pressure: 125 psi
- Air pressure operating range: 20 to 125 psi
- Maximum size pumpable solids: 3.2mm
- Maximum free-flow delivery: 189lpm
- Maximum suction lift: 5m (dry) and 9m (wet)