Integrity Pumps and Engineering offers pumps from the Finish Thompson Inc AP Series.
Available in stock and ready for delivery, the Finish Thompson Inc AP Series pumps are constructed from rugged, corrosion-resistant materials including heavy gauge stainless steel and plastics specifically engineered for maximum corrosion resistance.
Finish Thompson Inc AP Series pumps supplied by Integrity Pumps and Engineering are available in close coupled or pedestal-mounted models with horizontal and vertical options.
The AP Series pumps feature standard or high head impellers and come in a compact design with secure 304 stainless steel V-clamp construction.
Available in configurations ranging from ½ HP to 15 HP, Finish Thompson Inc AP Series pumps offer diverse capacity options to meet different application requirements.
Key features of the Finish Thompson Inc AP Series pumps:
- Close coupled pumps and pedestal-mounted pumps
- Horizontal pumps and vertical pumps
- Corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel construction
- NPT threaded ports
- Compact design
- Standard or high head impellers
- Bellows type 21 seals with Viton or EPDM
- Viton, EPDM or carbon lower bushings for vertical pumps
- Maximum temperature: 149ºC
- Capacity: ½ HP to 15 HP
Finish Thompson Inc AP Series pumps find application in:
- Chemical processing
- Photo processing
- Printed circuit boards
- Wastewater treatment
- Cooling towers