Integrity Pumps and Engineering are proud to offer the Graco Husky 515 air operated double diaphragm pumps. Get high flow rates with a Graco Husky 515 double diaphragm pump in a small portable package.
The Graco Husky 515 double diaphragm pumps operate on as little as 20 psi and is available in groundable acetal, polypropylene and PVDF materials of construction. Materials the Graco Husky 515 double diaphragm pump can pump Cleaning fluids and detergents, Chemicals, Ceramic glazes, Inks, Oils and transmission fluids.
Features of the Graco Husky 515 double diaphragm pumps:
• 0.5 inch centre-porting and 0.75 end-porting
• No seals to leak or fail
• Quiet running – less than 85 dBa with easy to use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels
• Delivery up to 26.5 lpm
• Solvents and flammables
• Acids and bases
• High flow rates in a small, portable package
• External controller for optional remote operation
• High reliability closed centre air valve is externally serviceable
Applications for the Graco Husky 515 double diaphragm pump include Machine lube servicing, Drum evacuation, Plating and dip tanks, Water treatment, Transfer of common fluids.