With a Davey Submersible Sump Pump, Integrity Pumps and Engineering offers a range of controls to make installation easier. Automatic float switches are available on models up to 750 watt single phase.
Selected single phase models are also available as manual switched models. Manual switched models can be fitted with a variety of control systems, including multiple pump controllers.
Davey Submersible Sump Pumps are ideally suited to operate in partially submerged installations for long periods. The double case design forces all the pumped water past the motor, thus ensuring cool operation. The high quality, stainless steel shell retains its good looks and function for added satisfaction.
The Davey Submersible Sump Pump are tough units with robust designs for long service life, featuring:
- In-built thermal overload protection to safeguard the motor
- Multiple level shaft seals for more security and endurance
- High grade stainless steel and cast iron construction for long life
- Compliance with Australian electrical requirements for peace of mind
- 100 & 150 watt models have single Silicon Carbide hard-face seals in an oil bath
- All other models have double mechanical seals with Silicon Carbide hard-face seals pump side and Carbon/Ceramic seals motor side, running in a large volume oil bath.