Integrity Pumps and Engineering offer 6” and 8" submersible borehole pumps manufactured from corrosion and abrasion resistant 316 stainless steel. They are close coupled to the standard submersible electric (7.5kW – 110kW) motor.
The Davey 6” and 8” submersible borehole pumps are designed for a flow rate up to 120 m3/hr, from a standard 8" ID bore casing and heads up to 500 m. Suitable applications from the Davey 6” & 8” Submersible Borehole Pump include water supply, turf watering, irrigation, mine dewatering, and water treatment.
Feature and benefits of the Davey 6” and 8” Submersible Borehole Pump:
- Submersible pumps have advanced stainless steel manufacturing technology with state of the art stainless steel, complete 316SS hydraulic design provides high efficiency pump design, flexible stage construction and unique sand handling capabilities
- Check valve assembly incorporated into discharge head and stainless steel up thrust washer for pump & motor protection and horizontal or vertical operation
- Hexagonal shaft design, single outer casing and flexible stage design provides maximum pump strength & operating pressure, matched pump performance and easy to install & service
- High efficiency impeller design, radial flow impeller for 18 and 27m3/hr and axial flow impeller for 45 & 60m3/hr providing maximum efficiency, reduced power consumption and maximum performance from 6" ID bore
- Fluted silicon carbide / polyurethane bearings and floating PTFE neck rings provides wear resistance for longer pump life and unique sand handling capabilities