Integrity Pumps and Engineering now have Blacoh Sentry Pulsation Dampeners, Surge Suppressors and Inlet Stabilisers available to protect pumps and system components from destructive pulsation, surges and hydraulic shock.
Blacoh Sentry Pulsation Dampeners, Surge Suppressors and Inlet Stabilisers prevent premature pump failure, pipe breakage, product agitation and system contamination, while ensuring a steady, continuous fluid flow and increased service life of all system components.
Positive displacement pumps create destructive pulsation and hydraulic shock due to the reciprocating nature of their stroking action, which can potentially damage piping and system components.
Blacoh Sentry Surge Dampeners and Surge Suppressors remove virtually all system shock, enhancing the performance and reliability of fluid flow municipal, industrial, sanitary and chemical transfer applications.
Key benefits of Blacoh Sentry Surge Dampeners include:
- protect pumps, piping, valves, fittings and in-line instrumentation from damaging pulsations, cavitation, thermal expansion, hydraulic shock and water hammer
- prevent destructive pressure surges caused by pump start-up and shutdown
- prevent hydraulic shock resulting from emergency valve closure and other equipment shutdown
- prevent agitation, foaming, splashing and degradation of product
- ensure accuracy, longevity and repeatability of flow meters and pressure gauges
- ensure a smooth steady flow in metering and chemical injection processes
- ensure uniform and continuous application in spraying and coating processes
- ensure proper measurement, flow and filling applications of food and pharmaceutical products
- ensure consistent flow when dosing, blending or proportioning of process additives
- ensure a smooth transfer of viscous or abrasive fluids.
- positive displacement pump discharge sizes from 3mm to 152mm
- temperature ranges from -51ºC to +200ºC
- pressure ranges up to 4000 psi (276 bar)
- custom models available up to 378 litres and 25,000 psi (1,724 bar)
- sanitary and flow-through models available for biotech, pharmaceutical and food industries.