Blacoh Sentinel diaphragm seals and gauge guards also prevent damage to process system instruments caused by corrosive process fluids in addition to protecting gauges from erratic pressure surges, freezing and slurries.
Blacoh Sentinel back pressure valves and pressure relief valves protect the pumping system from over-pressure damage, which in-turn prevents siphoning and varying dosage rates. This will ensure regulated flow and maximum pressure within system limits.
Without proper protection, process fluids can contaminate and damage instrumentation. Blacoh Sentinel diaphragm seals protect and isolate all forms of system instrumentation from the hazards of corrosive fluids.
Key benefits of Blacoh Sentinel diaphragm seals:
- Protects gauges and various pressure instruments from process fluid contamination and corrosion
- Prevents erratic pressure surges and clogging due to solids in process fluids
- Protects gauges from freezing and slurries
- Ensures gauge and switch accuracy
- Ensures accurate and consistent readings with corrosive or solids-laden fluids
- Easy installation
- Available in a variety of chemically-resistant materials
- Operates in both pressure and vacuum conditions
- Reduces costs by replacing expensive gauges with low-cost utility gauges
- Pressure ranges up to 1000psi (68.95 bar)
- ¼” to ¾” (6.35mm to 19.05mm) inlet ports
Blacoh Sentinel diaphragm pressure relief valves are designed to continuously regulate fluid flow to protect pumping systems from over-pressure damage caused by deflective equipment or a blockage in the pump system line.
Blacoh Sentinel diaphragm back pressure valves enhance system performance by applying a continuous back pressure system pump.
Eliminating fluctuations in downstream pressure prevents siphoning and eliminates various dosage rates. Continuous back pressure ensures proper check valve operation in metering pumps when system pressure is too low.