The Aussie Udor diaphragm pumps available from Integrity Pumps and Engineering are designed for reliable agricultural spraying applications.
The Aussie Udor diaphragms pumps offer limited self-priming of 1.5 metres and flows from 20 litres per minute all the way to 310 litres per minute. The diaphragm pumps also offer consistent flow across the pressure range.
Aussie Udor diaphragm pumps find application in broad acre spraying, spot spraying, machine washdowns, high pressure water transfers, sheep jetting, golf and turf spraying as well as spraying applications for sugarcane, vegetable, olive and cotton crops.
Key features of Aussie Udor diaphragm pumps:
- Positive displacement diaphragm design
- Self-priming with auto re-prime feature
- Large capacity oil bath in crankcase
- Compatible with most fluids including liquid fertilisers
- Handles fluids up to 15ºC
- Multiple diaphragm design
- Interchanges with other brands of similar design
Key benefits of Aussie Udor diaphragm pumps:
- Delivers consistent flow right through the pressure range
- Fast and easy to prime
- Cool running, smooth operation and high reliability
- Suits almost all tractors
- Permits easy upgrade