Integrity Pumps and Engineering offers the Aussie Steamy Stella high pressure steam cleaners for sale or hire.
Aussie Stella is a revolutionary range of high pressure steam cleaners available in single or 3-phase configuration. Featuring a compact, heavy duty electric drive, the steam cleaners are ideal for cleaning applications in food processing, plant maintenance and machinery wash-down.
Aussie Stella electric steam cleaners are available in a range of sizes from single phase 1500psi versions through to the big 3-phase 4,000psi cleaners with flow rates up to 18lpm.
A ‘Big Berty’ Bertolini triplex brass pump with stainless steel valves is at the heart of the Aussie Stella along with the Bertolini exclusive double seal system and solid ceramic pistons with over size roller bearings.
Designed for commercial cleaning applications that require up to four hours of continuous pressure cleaning, Aussie Steamy Stella electric steam pressure cleaners enable simple operation and service with no complicated electronics.
Aussie Steamy Stella high pressure steam cleaners are ideal for schools/ universities, automotive/ car yards/ car detailers, farms and factories, construction, transport, council depots as well as concrete and machinery cleaning.
Key features and benefits of Aussie Steamy Stella high pressure steam cleaners:
- Tubular frame with click-on side covers
- Thermal protection valve
- Simple electrical system with two robust switches
- Stainless steel AISI 304 fire box and chimney, with perforated chromed steel cover
- Big fuel filter
- Total Stop option for auto shutdown of machine
- Available in single and 3-phase configurations
- Provides superior performance with longer running life
- Convenient and robust, with simple burner maintenance
- Durable and corrosion-resistant