Aussie Quik Prime pumps are rugged trash pumps available in 2”, 3” and 4” sizes, flows up to 1800 litres per minute, heads up to 27 metres and suction lift up to 7 metres.
Incorporating unique mechanical seals that outlast conventional seals by up to 6 times, Aussie QP trash pumps feature a large front-mounted clean-out port that enables pumps to be purged of debris without disconnecting pipework with a non-clog open impeller and volute system designed to pump solids and resist wear.
Aussie QP trash pumps find application in construction site dewatering, wastewater handling, effluent pump outs, livestock wastewater disposal and solids-laden mine waste pump outs.
Key features of Aussie QP trash pumps:
- Large non-clog open style impeller
- Front-mounted clean-out port
- Robust aluminium body
- Full carry frame
- Genuine Honda engine with oil alert and low oil protection
- Coupling and strainer kits included as standard options
- 5-year pump warranty
Benefits of Aussie QP trash pumps:
- Available in various sizes, flows, heads and suction lifts to suit different applications
- Pumps solids in suspension
- Resists wear and abrasion
- Corrosion-resistant for longer life
- Economical and durable