Designed to handle a high percentage of solids suspension, Aussie QP Series trash pumps feature big, open non-clog style impellers made from high grade cast iron with exclusive bronze-copper seals for abrasion resistance, which claim to outlast conventional mechanical seals by up to six times.
These rugged diesel driven trash pumps come in 2”, 3” and 4” with flows up to 1800 lpm, heads up to 27m and suction lifts up to 7m.
Applications used by the Aussie QP diesel driven trash pump include:
- construction site dewatering
- waste water handling
- effluent pump out
- livestock waste water disposal
- solid laden mine waste pump out.
- front mounted clean out port
- super robust aluminium body
- full carry frame
- Honda, Yanmar or Kubota diesel engines
- coupling and strainer kits included as a standard option
- pumps solids in suspension
- resists wear and abrasion
- makes pump chamber clearance simple with no dismantling of pump body or pipe work
- corrosion resistant, long life
- protects pump, facilitates transport on site
- convenience and cost savings.