Integrity Pumps and Engineering presents the Aussie QP Fire Busters pumps designed as ‘slip-on’ fire control units with the ability to also draw water from an external source if required.
Functioning as self-contained fire fighting systems, the Aussie Fire Buster pumps feature the Aussie Fire Chief pump, complete with five-year pump end warranty.
The Aussie QP Fire Buster pumps are available in a choice of Honda, Yanmar or Kubota engines. A key benefit of the fire fighting pumps is their ability to pump more water at high pressure resulting in fuel savings.
Aussie QP Fire Buster pumps can also be used for chemical spraying applications.
Aussie QP Fire Busters self priming pumps find application in fire-fighting, mop-up and general fire protection, high pressure water transfer, spray irrigation, high pressure spraying, sheep jetting, boom spraying, stock crate washdowns and machinery washdowns.
Key features of the Aussie QP Fire Busters pumps:
- 5-year warranty on pump
- Fast self-priming from 7 metres
- Available with Honda 4-stroke petrol engines
- Single piece, heavy duty closed impeller
- 3-way outlet
- Mounted on sturdy galvanised steel base
- Rugged galvanised hose reel for safe storage of delivery hose
Benefits of the Aussie QP Fire Busters pumps:
- Ready to pump in minimum amount of time
- Pumps more water at high pressure and saves fuel
- Choice of plumbing sizes of 1” and 1.5”
- Resists ultra-violet light and ensures long life
- Easily lifted onto the back of a ute or trailer
- Fuel economy and longevity
- Suitable for chemical spray applications