The complete range of Aussie industrial wet/dry vacs in capacities from 30 litres to 75 litres is available from Integrity Pumps and Engineering .
Available in 1, 2 or 3 motor combinations, Aussie industrial wet/dry vacs feature heavy duty, impact-resistant polypropylene barrels.
Designed to meet industrial and commercial cleaning requirements, Aussie industrial wet/dry vacs find application in large warehouses, factories, shopping centres, schools and colleges, airports, abattoirs, hire fleets, mills, fitness centres and council workshops among others.
Aussie industrial wet/dry vacs incorporate a powerful suction function that can filter fine dust particles such as cement dust, gyprock or fertilisers.
The industrial cleaning machines are supplied with robust trolley kits for portability while an in-built float tank protects the motor from entry of water in wet applications.
A heavy duty, reusable Microweb 99.9% filtration cloth filter is supplied as standard equipment making these units ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Key features of Aussie industrial wet/dry vacs:
- Choice of one, two or three 1200-watt, heavy duty bypass motor options
- Impact-resistant polypropylene barrel
- Heavy duty wheel kit
- Professional accessory kit
- Reusable Microweb 99.9% filtration cloth filter
- 7-metre durable power cable
Benefits of Aussie industrial wet/dry vacs:
- Powerful suction for effective cleaning
- Hardwearing, long lasting, robust construction
- Easy manoeuvrability
- Durable and versatile cleaning capability
- Filters fine dust particles
- Long reach for commercial applications